Tons of interesting ideas coming out of Startup Weekend UBC and we’re really excited for presentations tonight! For the teams, this post is to finalize the presentation order for later tonight. For everyone else (and for curious participants) it’s also a small recap of what each product/company is and what they have to offer. Without further ado, the list:
—— 5:00 PM ——
- Gravitate – There’s so much space. Fill it.
- Trails– Android application that allows users to find new hikes.
- GrabLunch– Offering students a better alternative for lunch at their convenience.
- Bulkhub – Buy small volumes at bulk pricing!
- Ohm Wearables– A sensor inbuilt into yoga pants to give breathing feedback
—— Break ——
- Ballroom App– Platform for peer-to-peer buying of ballroom dancewear.
- Pitchin Connecting non-profit organizations with youth to solve today’s problems
- Tive– A credit-based task exchange platform.
- MusiNOTES – Android/iOS app with web platform that gamifies practicing instruments.
- Coursage– An automatic timetable maker for UBC students.
- Eagle Vision – Fully automated financial trading algorithms via artificial intelligence
Practice those speeches, polish those presentations and get ready for a great night.