A big thank you to all those who participated in Startup Weekend at UBC, Social Ventures Edition! Here’s a recap of the presenting teams:
- 1st Place Winner: Conversate – #Conversate: connecting students with retirees to learn language and more.
- 2nd Place Winner: Phil – Phil offers high quality eco-friendly bulk products that customers can purchase by refilling existing containers.
- 3rd Place Winner: Charitocracy – Charitocracy is taking #SWUBC by storm – customers will soon become donors by voting on where company $ go #BeTheChange.
- Student Guardians – We are ambassadors for the international ESL student who attend private schools, to ensure their safety from arrival until departure.
- Current – Social media mobile app aimed at bringing university communities together.
- ReadGood – ReadGood enables effective speed-reading for all through pictographic cues that prime comprehension in rapid serial visual presentation.
- We Link – One volunteer profile with your skills, experiences and verified contributions to help you gain meaningful experience.